Monday, July 6, 2015

Index Card Day

Index cards cards have been around since the late 1700's. They are used for many things, from genealogy, to library's, recipes, and also for studying.

I don't know why, but I always loved school supplies. Crayons, notebooks, pencils, folders, and of course - index cards. I remember in school that I use to make flashcards out of index cards to help me study for my classes. I would then use a highlighter to color code each of the cards so that I knew what subject each of the cards where for. Even now that I'm not in school I still use index cards. A few years ago I got the giant index cards and cut them in half. I then labeled each index card with one day of the year (So 365 index cards). On the corresponding day I write the year and one sentence about what happened on that day. I still have it, and am currently on my third year.

So get out and have fun with index cards!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment