Friday, July 3, 2015

Pack Your Suitcase Day

We've all been there. It's the night before you have to go on vacation and do you have anything packed for your trip? Nope! So today is all about not procrastinating and packing your suitcase.

Not going to lie. As I am typing this post it is the day before I go off to be a counselor at Choir Camp for a week. Do I have everything packed? Not even close. It's been like this for years. A week before camp I start making a long list of what I need to bring; clothes, umbrella, pillows, games, etc. I start doing laundry in the hopes of having everything washed by the end of the week so I can throw them in bags. But do I ever get packing early? Of course not! I usually spend most of the day before packing and gathering everything I need for the next day. Sometimes I don't even pack until the morning of (which I never recommend, makes it too hectic and your always going to forget something!).

So lets not forget stuff - get your suitcase packed today!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment