Monday, March 2, 2015

Blossoms Birthday

It's Blossoms birthday! Who care's that it isn't an "official" holiday? We all celebrate our own birthday, so why not celebrate a dogs?

I got Blossom when she was 10 weeks old. My mom and I traveled to the land of lots of corn (Ohio) to get her. She was to be my birthday present and also a new friend for Reeses. I was so excited. I had been looking for a dog for a little bit. I had went from shelter to shelter looking for a new friend, but had not had any luck. When we located Blossom she was owned by an older couple who's Sheltie had an unexpected litter of puppies with their neighbors Sheltie. Blossom's mom had two puppies. We never met Blossom's sibling because they were giving it to their granddaughter. I remember them giving us a bag of food to start us out. They had picked out the red pieces of food because it turned her poop red. . . So our first stop after picking her up was stopping at Petsmart and switching her to better food and signing up for Puppy Training Classes.

Blossom is now 5 years old! So Happy Birthday Blossom!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment