Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tolkien Reading Day

Not going to lie, I was never really into the Lord of the Rings. I was much more into the Harry Potter series. My brother was into the Lord of the Rings books - which was a big thing to get him to read anything! He not only read the Lord of the Rings, but also the prequel - The Hobbit. He could tell you all about the characters, plot, story line. I've seen the movies, but I still don't understand most of it. Other people must though, or else I doubt it would be as popular as it is!

In middle school I had a friend that loved the Lord of the Rings. She had all of the books and all of the movies. She had me come over one day for a Movie Marathon of all the Lord of the Rings movies. She was so excited. We made popcorn and had a day of it. I still don't remember much about the movies, but I remember that we had fun "watching" them!

So if you have a book by J. R. R. Tolkien, then take the time to read it!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment