Tuesday, March 3, 2015

International Ear Care Day

Our ears are important. Ears help us to hear sounds and music. Today is the day to make sure that we are taking care of them.

I have never been successful when it comes to my ears. I have been getting ear infections since I was a kid. When I was 3 my parents had to take me to urgent care because of one of my ear infections. Every year when I was younger I would get ear infections at least twice, with the occasional swimmers ear (in which once, I hadn't even went swimming before I got it!).  Now that I'm older I still get them, just not nearly as much. I've figured out that most of my infections are because of my sinuses. So when I feel them coming on I sleep upright on a couch for a few days. I can never sleep very well, but at least my ears aren't throbbing for a week straight!

Hopefully you are not prone to ear infections like me, but wether or not you are, make sure to take care of them today!

Erin
    Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment