Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Craft Day

It is time to get your creative juices flowing and make something fun! It is craft day!

I have always been told that I am a crafty person. I guess it makes sense. I always loved making things in school or in my free time. When I was in Girl Scouts we made a lot of things. One of them being a flower made out of plastic from pop cans, a shish-ka-bob stick, and spray paint. I also know how to quilt, crochet, knit, and make some origami.  So lets think of some crafts that you can do today:

- Paper mache

- Make something for your house (picture, wall hanging, etc)

- Make something for your yard (painted rocks, decoration, bird house)


- Card (Birthday, Easter, Random)

- Anything off of Pinterest

So have fun, and be crafty!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment