Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Crayola Crayon Day

Mmmm. Who doesn't love the smell of crayons? I know that it is one of my favorite smells! I guess that is a good think since it is Crayola Crayon Day!

Crayola crayons have been around since 1903. They have made over 100 billion crayons and are a recognized by 99% of American households.

Crayons are the one thing that never gets old. I have a box of crayons that are older than I am! I loved coloring as a kid, and even now as an adult I find myself still coloring with crayons. Crayons were so much easier for me. They didn't leave big marks up and down my arms like markers or pencils. They were also non-toxic - which is wonderful when you have dogs! I remember one of our dogs eating crayons when she was a puppy. She, in turn, had colorful poop for the next few days. My friends dog at some of her 'glow-in-the-dark' crayons and it took their family some time to figure out what was glowing in their backyard!

If you don't have some Crayola Crayons, then today is the day to get them! They are not that expensive and you will get to make beautiful pictures with them!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment