Sunday, March 22, 2015

National Mustache Day

It is hard to tell when National Mustache day is. Looking this holiday up I found out that there are about 4 different days that are considered Mustache Day, depending on which source that you find. So feel free to celebrate Mustache Day today, along with multiple other days in February, May, and November!

I personally do not understand the fascination with mustaches. I walk into stores and there is a mustache. There are fake mustaches, mustaches on keys, t-shirts, and straws. But some people really like them. I had a manager at my work that was obsessed with mustaches (not quite as much as I am with Cookie Monster though!). She had all sorts of stuff that had mustaches.

So how do we celebrate this holiday? Wear a mustache! If you can grow your own mustache, great! If not you can find some cheap ones at the dollar store in the kids section. You can even buy different colored tattoo mustaches.

So have fun - I Mustache!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom


No comments:

Post a Comment