Monday, March 23, 2015

Toast Day

It's Toast day! The day to heat the outer surface of bread, thus turning it into toast!

There are so many different ways to eat toast. You can eat it plain, with butter or jelly, with breakfast or on a sandwich. I remember having toast as a kid and I absolutely hated the crust. I had to eat it though, or else next time I wasn't allowed to have it. So I would always force myself to eat the crust first, which would save the best part, the middle, for last. I'm not sure why I hated the crust so much, because now I don't mind it. But as a kid I couldn't stand it.

I also remember that I really didn't have toast that often. It is probably because my brother and I had cereal every morning, plus the fact that I always found a way to get jelly on myself. I also was a pro at burning the toast. Let me say that burned toast does not taste good - no matter how much jelly you slather on!

So take the time to turn some bread into toast!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom


No comments:

Post a Comment