Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Worship of Tools Day

Tools! People have been using tools for century's! We have different tools for different projects. We have hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, nails, bolts, saws, nail gun, pliers, and so much more!

I am half and half when it comes to using tools. I know what quite a few of them are, but don't know the technical name for them. For example, instead of calling a screwdriver a flat head or a phillips I call it the plus and minus. Or I have called a wrench "the twisty thing". People seem to find it more interesting to try and figure out what tool I am talking about rather than what I am going to use it for! I am actually very surprised that I have yet (knock on wood) hurt myself using a hammer or any other tool.

So be safe with your tools today and thank them for helping us make and build great things!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment