Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cuddle Up Day


After our adventure yesterday, I am ready for this holiday!

So I got a text from my manager about an hour before I went into work yesterday.  She wanted to let me know that it was cold at work so make sure to dress warm. She wasn't kidding. I guess that there was something going on with the heat and it was about 54 degrees in most of the store. It was colder if you were stuck at the register, which was right by the door. Because of the cold, we were allowed to wear sweatshirts, gloves, hats, and my store manager even had her big winter jacket on!

After the management spent hours (literally) on the phone trying to find out what was going on, we finally got someone at our store to check out our heat. Come to find out, 80% of our heaters were frozen, so they had to be thawed before they could even fix them. After a few hours, lots of marching in place, jumping jacks, and some hot chocolate, the heaters finally started to kick in! Having a day with no heat definitely made me appreciate having a warm house to go home to and my two furry puppies to cuddle with.

Hopefully none of you have to worry about being too cold. But either way, remember that it is cuddle up day - so find a friend, spouse, partner, family member, or pet that you can cuddle with!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment