Thursday, January 15, 2015

National Hat Day

It's Hat Day! So get out your fun hats and put em on! Top hats, baseball caps, fez, graduation cap, goofy hat, or whatever hat you can find!

I have just recently gotten into watching Rhett and Link on youtube. They have multiple songs and their own show that they put on youtube. One of their songs has been stuck in my head for 3 weeks. It is called "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time" (If you haven't seen it, check it out on youtube). So my sister decided that we were going to make a Nilla Wafer Top Hat.  She had a blast wearing it, taking photos, and putting them on facebook. I was rather disappointed that it was too heavy to fit on either of my dogs heads without falling off or, in Blossoms case, completely engulfing her body. My sister spent so much time working on it though, that I had to get it into the picture somehow!

Have a great Hat Day!

Erin
    Reeses & Blossom

 

1 comment:

  1. "Hats" off to you Erin for such cool pictures and awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete