Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Do you own a computer? Is it crammed pack with all sorts of stuff? Pictures? Emails? Games? Software? Viruses? Documents? Well today is the day to get all the junk that you no longer use or don't need off of your computer!

I'm not going to lie, I am not good with computers. Computers are probably the one thing that I get frustrated with more than anything else. Because of my lack of computer skills, I don't have much on my computer. Pictures tend to take up a good chunk of my computer. So every now and then I have to go through and delete the ones that I don't need (which can be rather difficult).

But for those of you that keep anything and everything on your computer, take the time today to clean it out a little bit. If there is a grocery list from 7 years ago on your computer, you probably don't need it!

Have fun!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment