Friday, February 13, 2015

Get a Different Name Day

Did you ever want to change your name? Didn't like the one that you have? Well today is the day to change it! It is Get a Different Name Day!

I have been thankful that I really do like my name. Up until 3rd grade, I was actually the only Erin in the entire school. When I transferred to public school in 4th grade I was one of 4 Erin's - just in my grade! It was at that point I realized that Erin was a boy and a girls name (Just spelled a little differently [Aaron VS Erin]). There was also an Erin who was two years younger than me that spelled her name with two N's (Erinn). We always got into arguments over the correct way to spell our name.

This also makes me think of the episode of Friends where Phoebe figures out that she can change her name to anything she wants. So she decides to name herself Princess Consula Banana Hammock. It is one of my favorite episodes!

So if you were lucky enough to get a name that you love, then great! If not, have fun creating a new name for yourself!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment