Friday, February 6, 2015

National Doodle Day

Doodling. It's what we do when we are bored or what we do just because we can.

My doodling skills definitely comes from my mother. When my mom is on the phone, she will start to doodle on the sheet of paper in front of her. I do the same thing. I will be talking to a pet parent on the phone at work and when I get off the phone I have doodled all over the calender that was in front of me.

You can doodle anything you want. Squiggly lines, dinosaurs, flowers, animals, water, cartoons. Take your pic. When I was in middle school my favorite thing to doodle was a picture of a meteor about to strike the earth and what people would be saying in their "final hour". I would draw friends, family, teachers, and even our pets. I did more of a goofy version of what people would say.

If you are ever out of fresh doodling ideas, there is books that you can buy all about doodling. My sister got one last year for her birthday. It was pretty cool. I didn't think about how many different doodles we can make!

So enjoy your doodling!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment