Sunday, February 22, 2015

Walking the Dog Day

It is currently above 0 degrees where I live (it's about 10 degrees)! What great weather to take my two dogs for a walk!

It is walk the dog day. So if you have a dog, take some time to walk it. If the weather won't allow either the dog, or their owner to walk outside then go someplace that will allow pets inside their building (Pet store, Tractor Supply, etc).

This time of year always seems to be the time when the dogs are most restless. It makes sense. A good chunk of the time it is so cold that they don't get as many walks or out door time as they should really have. If I was stuck in my house for 3 months during the year and only went outside for 3 minute increments at a time, I would go a little stir crazy too!

So let your dogs get out some of that extra energy by taking them for a walk. Not only will they enjoy it, but you will love when they are calmer in your house!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment