Sunday, February 15, 2015

Jewelry Day

How appropriate to put this holiday directly after the day where people in love give each other cute and romantic presents!

Jewelry is something that most women, and some men, enjoy wearing on a day to day basis. It could be necklaces, earrings, rings, toe rings, anklets, along with many others.

I don't really wear that much jewelry. It's not that I don't like jewelry. It is just hard when you work with dogs and animals all day because they tend to like to grab the loose jewelry (earings, necklaces, bracelets). I remember when I first started at my job and I got warned not to wear earrings that dangled because another associate had a dog jump on them, and their nail (the dogs) got stuck in her hoop earring and yanked it out of her ear. Thankfully the associate was fine, but I'm sure she didn't wear those earrings again!

So wheather you are like me and mainly wear rings (at least to work), put on some form of jewelry and go enjoy this holiday!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment