Thursday, February 19, 2015

Temporary Insanity Day

Today is the day that the Temporary Insanity plea was first used and won in the United States back in 1859. Since then people use this holiday to do strange and insane things and then blame it on temporary insanity (although, if you do participate in this holiday, please keep it legal!).

So lets talk about some rather insane things. I know that the two most insane things that I would like to do sometime in my life are bunjii jumping, and sky diving. A lot of people think that I am crazy for wanting to jump out of an airplane or fall off something tall with only a bunjii cord attached. Others are insane like me, and would jump along with me. How insane something is to you is going to depend on your beliefs, environment, and experience.

So do something crazier than normal today, and remember, it's only temporary!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom




No comments:

Post a Comment