Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Banana Day

I love bananas! One of my favorite fruits! You can eat bananas by themselves, with other fruit/veggies or made into something. There is even a machine that makes frozen bananas into an Ice Cream texture!

One of the great things about bananas is that they taste different depending on their color. Everyone seems to like them at different levels. Some like banana when they are green while others like them when they are yellow. I like mine when they start to get big brown splotches on them. If I eat them when they are green or yellow they just taste like wax to me. I haven't met too many people who like their bananas when they are ripe enough for me. Which is fine. I have many people who give me their bananas when they won't eat them anymore, and usually I still have to wait a few days before I will eat them!

So how do you like your bananas?

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment