Sunday, April 19, 2015

National Bike Day

What a great excuse to ride your bike! I wish that I wasn't at work all day because I would love to pull out my helmet and bike and ride around the neighborhood!

My family has always enjoyed biking. I remember going for long bike rides as a kid. We would ride down to the local park and back, or to the state park. One time we took our bikes and were driving about 45 minutes away to another park to bike when our bike rack broke. My mom drove the car back while myself along with my dad and brother rode our bikes back home almost 20 miles. Which when your 13 and 11 that was a pretty long distance for us! I also have cousins who work for a bike shop. They know how to sell bikes along with how to fix them and keep them looking and working nice.

So fill up those tires, put on a helmet, hop on your bike and go enjoy this beautiful day!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment