Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pillowfight Day

Get the feathers flying and hit each other with pillows! It's Pillowfight Day!

I never really had too many pillow fights when I was a kid. My brother and I were not allowed to have pillow fights because it would escalate very quickly to using objects that were heavier than pillows. When I would have slumber party's with my friends or my girl scout troop, the parents that were "hosting" the party either wouldn't have enough pillows, or didn't want us to break anything in their house.

My mom was telling me about how when she was a kid, they would have modified version of pillow fights. They would take rolled up socks and chuck them at each other. Her brother (Bob) would be at the top of the steps and my mom and one of her sisters (Tricia) would be at the bottom. Bob would chuck the socks at them down the stairs, while Tricia was throwing them up the stairs at Bob, and my mom would get pelted in the crossfire, trying to collect the socks for her and Tricia. It does sound like a lot of fun, and less painful than paintball!

So have fun, and throw a pillow!

Erin,
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment