Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cherish an Antique Day

Okay, so my Cookie Monster might not actually be considered an Antique! But it is one of the oldest things that I own, and as you can tell by the missing fur, he has been "loved" for a long time!

I got this Cookie Monster when I was about 1 in a half at Christmas. I guess that I was opening presents and when I opened the one with Cookie Monster and I screamed bloody murder. My parents, shocked, turned around to find me hugging Cookie Monster. It was love at first sight. I have liked Cookie Monster ever since. In high school I even painted my room with Cookie Monster on the walls and over 478 chocolate chip cookies painted on the ceiling. I now have a giant collection of Cookie Monsters ranging from a little one from a cereal box to a life size Cookie Monster puppet. I also have pez dispenser (normal and huge), cups, backpacks, trucks, towels, and even dog toys (as you have seen in a few of the pictures!).

So no matter what your antique is, make sure that you cherish it. Even if it is just pulling it out to look at it and admire it's beauty and/or it's meaning to you!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment