Friday, April 3, 2015

Fish Fingers and Custard Day

Yes, it is a Doctor Who holiday! For those who don't watch Doctor Who, it is about a Time Lord who travels throughout time and space in his "ship" named the TARDIS. He is able to regenerate, which means that when he should die, he instead transforms into a different looking person with slightly different personalities and tastes. When the Doctor transforms into the 11th doctor, he is trying to find food that he likes. He doesn't like apples, or eggs. He does find that he likes fish fingers with custard! Thus this holiday!

To most people they look at fish fingers and custard and think "ew". I actually didn't mind them together. I have a weird sense of taste though. I am the one who likes grilled cheese with ketchup and grape jelly. Or mashed potatoes with honey. In high school I use to bring a can of SpegghettiOs and eat them cold with ranch Doritos's mixed in it. The running joke is that maybe someday when I am going to have a kid I will eat like a normal person!

So try some new food combinations that you might not have thought of!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment