Tuesday, April 7, 2015

No Housework Day

How often do you think "I should really go home and clean those dishes?" or "I need to go home and clean my house". Well today is the best excuse not to do that because it is No Housework Day!

I grew up with two younger siblings. Our house rarely looked as if there was no kids living in it. There would be toys scattered on the ground, Pokemon cards on the table, arts and crafts stuff in varies locations around the house. Between my two parents, one was a neat freak (although they deny this claim) while the other one had more laid back perspective on cleaning. I remember a lot of the arguments that I had with my dad was about cleaning. Cleaning my room, putting the dishes away, picking up dog poop. . . you catch my drift. Now that I live in my own house, I am still not a neat freak in any way, but I do clean a whole lot more than I use to. Today though, will be my day not to clean at all! (It helps that I will be at work all day!)

So enjoy this day off from doing housework!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment