Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hairstylist Appreciation Day

We all get our hair cut at some point or another. When we are young it might be a haircut from our mom, but usually by the time we are adults we are going to a professional hairstylist. So today is the day to thank the people who make our hair look great!

When I was younger I hardly ever went to get my hair cut. My hair was down to my hips and I went to get it trimmed maybe once a year. When I got older and wanted a change I just went to the local hair place that I saw in my town to get it trimmed. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for and tried to explain to the woman the general direction I wanted it to go. She sort of got it. It didn't look like what I was thinking, but it didn't look horrible. Then a little over a year ago my friend recommended me to Jennifer (my current hairstylist). I went in and showed her a few photos and said I didn't know which would look the best on me. She then modified the hairstyle a little to make it perfect with my face type. It looked great! I have been going to her ever since.

Happy Hairstylist Day!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment