Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Backgammon Day

Backgammon is a game that is not very popular today. In fact, most people my age or younger don't know how to play backgammon, or have never heard of the game. The best way to describe backgammon is that it is like checkers, but a lot better!

I learned how to play backgammon a few years back from my mom. She had a old backgammon set that she found in the attic, so she taught me how to play. It is actually quite a bit of fun. It is not super complicated, although I would recommend being at least ten or older before learning how to play. I enjoy this game a lot more than Euchre (but thats mainly because no matter how many people try to teach me euchre, I never understand it!)

If you don't know anyone who will play backgammon with you or you don't own a board, there is an app that you can get for your phone to play.

Have fun!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment