Thursday, May 28, 2015

Weather Watchers Day

Today is all about watching the weather! This is an actually thing, were people watch the weather and call in to let others know about the location of extreme weather (such as tornadoes).

I always liked storms as a kid.  I remember a few years back when we were driving home when we saw a funnel cloud touch down and become a tornado as we were driving. My brother was freaking, yelling for my mom to drive faster. My sister chose that time to call us. Now my sister is deathly afraid of any times of storms, let alone a tornado. So my brothers voice becomes very calm and he says "ya, you should probably go to the basement". The second he hangs up he starts yelling "what are you doing?!? Drive faster!!!". As this is going on I am taking photos out the window of the tornado. My brother is yelling at me that I should stop cause we are going to die. My response? "If we are going to die, at least everyone will see what we died from". I did get a pretty awesome photo, and we did make it to a safe location.

So if you are a Weather Watcher, please have fun - but be safe!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment