Thursday, May 14, 2015

Laundry Day

Who doesn't like wearing clean clothes? I know I like having clean clothes! Today is all about doing the laundry!

When I was growing up my dad did the laundry more than anyone else. When I got a little bit older I thought that it was fun to pour the soap in the machine and press the start button. Then it wasn't as much fun anymore because I didn't have to help with the laundry, I had to actually do the laundry. Even though I did my own laundry, I never did my dads. Primarily because he had a very specific way of folding his clothes. . . . and I never mastered it properly.

Hopefully you have a washer and dryer! If not go to your local laundrymat or do the old fashion way with hand washing and drying your clothes on a clothes line.

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment