Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hide and Seek Day

Hide and Seek was one of my favorite games to play as a kid. I was never any good at it, but we had a blast anyways.

I remember as a kid that my sister was the best at hide and seek. She would hide up in trees or under a bush. We had a grill that had a fabric cloth cover over it. My sister unzipped the cover, got under the grill, zipped it back up, and hid under the grill. The only way we found her was thanks to our dogs.

Another time I was playing it was starting to get dark. I was it and I couldn't find anyone who was hiding. They ended up going to the middle of the yard and laid in the grass and because it was dark, I couldn't see them at all. Probably not the smartest to play hide and seek in the dark, but it was fun!

So go find the best hiding spot!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment