Friday, May 15, 2015

Nylon Stockings Day

Nylon Stockings has been around since the 1940's. Although they are not as popular as they use to be, they are still used today.

I remember wearing nylons as a kid. I would get so excited because it meant that I was dressing up for some type of event. My mom had to help me get them on and I would put on my dress and twirl around in circles. Somewhere throughout the day I would get a snag in them and I would get a huge run in them. I was never very easy on nylons.

Even if you don't wear nylon stockings, you can still use them for many different things. Here are a few examples:

- Dress your dogs up in nylons

- Make a puppet out of them

- Use to store all of your plastic bags

- Practice tying knots

- Wear as a crazy hat

Let me know if you have more fun things to do with nylon stockings!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment