Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Day

Today is all about appreciating the people who helped us become the people that we are today. Our teachers. Teachers come in all shapes and forms. If your home schooled it could be your parents, or if you went to public or private school you had multiple different teachers. I know for me I had different teachers for math, science, social studies, english, choir, band, art, ceramics, gym, spanish, speech, along with a ton of other subjects. Sometimes we don't love the teacher that we might have that year, but I know that I usually will learn at least one (usually more) thing from them each year.

Growing up I was what most people would call a teachers pet. I liked hanging out and helping the teachers. It started when I was young. My dad was a teacher, and I would go to work early with him and help him staple papers or run different things to other teachers. I also got the fun job of climbing on top of a counter to turn the lights on in the gymnasium. I thought that was so 'cool'. As I got older I would help my other teachers too. All through high school I would come to school an hour early and help my English teacher with random errands, grading, or her bulletin board.

Your teachers have had a big impact on your lifes. So today, make sure to thank at least one teacher for all of their hard work!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment