Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Be a Millionaire Day

Who doesn't imagine how their life would be if they had a million dollars? It would probably be completely different than right now. Since today is Be a Millionaire Day, we are going to talk about what we would do if we were a Millionaire!

First off, if I was a Millionaire I would pay off my house, and any other bills that I might have. I would then use a good chunk of money to open up the worlds largest Cookie Monster museum out of a barn in my back yard. Every year I would paint a giant mural of Cookie Monster doing something awesome on the barn/museum. Of course, the museum would have a giant mountain of cookies and some of the old fashion glass bottles of milk to enjoy. I might then have to purchase more land because the museum will continue to expand in size and become more and more awesome over the years. The rest of the money would be used to care for my dogs and any other animals that I might have.

So what would you do if you were a Millionaire?

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment