Thursday, May 7, 2015

Food Service Appreciation Day

When I was a kid people would ask me what my moms job was and I would say that she was a food circus director. In reality she was a food service director. My mom was the manager of the people who passed out food at our local schools. She would also help prepare and serve the food to the students.

I remember when I was in school my favorite day was Tuesday. It was chicken nugget day. That was always the day that there was the longest line. Everyone loved the chicken nuggets and the mashed potatoes. I still miss those chicken nuggets. I'm not sure why they tasted so good - but they did! A lot of the other students loved the pizza. It was always greasy and some kids would use napkins to soak up the grease. I also loved the chocolate milk. It was always fun to teach the younger kids how to open up the carton of milk.

Yay for Food Service workers!

Erin,
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment