Saturday, May 30, 2015

Graduation Day

Graduation day is part of graduation week. Not everyone graduates on the same day, it just depends on your school! I know that my old high school just had their graduation last night, while a friend of mine has their graduation today!

I graduated a few years back and I remember that it was very windy. We had our graduation at the football field because there were 450 graduates plus all of their family's - way too many people to force us all to sit in a very hot and cramped gym! When your name was called you had to walk across a bridge, and in the middle was the person passing out the diplomas (It was someone of importance, but I have no idea who). You had to shake the persons hand and then proceed to the other side. I remember when I went up, I shook the persons hand and then my hat went flying off because of the wind! It was slightly embarrassing, but I wasn't the only one who lost their hat - we had many other people lose theirs too!

Congratulations Graduates!

Erin,
    Reeses & Blossom 

No comments:

Post a Comment