Monday, May 18, 2015

I love Reeses Day

I'm sure that this holiday is talking about the Reeses candy, but we are going to use it to say how much I love my goofy, photogenic dog!

I got Reeses in 2007 from the Humane Society in Detroit. He was found in an alley about a week before we got him.  He was a very skittish puppy, but loved to play and cuddle. They were estimating that he was about 6 months old, and the shelter had given him the name Amos. I hated that name, and decided to name him after what he looked like - A Reeses peanut butter cup!

Since then Reese has grown and has not only learned his basic commands, but has taught me lots of stuff too. If it wasn't for Reese I wouldn't have my current job, and I wouldn't have one of my two favorite snuggle buddies.

I love you Reeses!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment