Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrap Booking Day

Pull out those silly scissors, paper, and photos! It's a day all about scrap booking!

When I was younger my mom hated when I would scrapbook. Primarily because I would use her really good sewing scissors to cut the paper and the pictures. I would spend forever working on one page, cutting up photos and paper, to make a piece of work that we could look at later. As I got older I started getting into the more "modern" version of scrap booking, which was online scrap booking. My Aunt is a consultant for Heritage Makers, which allows you to upload your photos, pick the style book you want to make, and create your own digital scrap book. Once completed, you could print off as many copies as you wanted. You could also go back and get more printed if a relative wanted a copy, or something happen to your current one (such as if your house caught on fire [which hopefully it doesn't!]).

So no matter if you like to physically make a scrapbook out of paper and scissors, or go online and personalize a book, today is all about being creative and being able to present and remember your photos for years to come!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment