Thursday, May 21, 2015

Red Nose Day

So you will probably hear quite a bit about Red Nose Day on the tv and radio today. I actually just found out about Red Nose Day last week when I went into Walgreens and the red noses were at the register when checking out. I guess that the proceeds for buying the red noses goes to children in poverty. NBC is also doing a big show for it tonight (in which I found out through the radio less than 10 minutes ago because I don't have cable!). So if you haven't already, go out and get yourself a red nose!

I had a paper route for 7 years when I was younger. I always wished that I had a clown nose during the winter. Why would I want a clown nose for my paper route do you ask? It actually wasn't so that I could look like a goofball, but more so that my nose could stay warm. Our wonderful Michigan winters usually means that we get lots of cold and lots of snow. For the most part I would stay warm because I would bundle up in my hat, gloves, scarf, coat, snowpants and boots. But there was really nothing for my nose. Since I wear glasses I couldn't cover my nose up with my scarf because my glasses would fog up so I couldn't see through them. A clown nose would be great to help during those super cold days!

Have a great day!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment