Monday, June 29, 2015

Camera Day

As you can tell, I love cameras and I love taking photos. So today is all about the love of camera's!

Every year since 4th grade I have went to choir camp the week of the 4th of July. When I first started going I remember bringing disposable cameras. My parents would pack me at least 3 or 4 and I would use up all the photos less than half way through the week. When I got older I got a digital point and shoot camera for Christmas. I used it all the time. I went to a Michigan football game with my dad. At half time my dad was joking around and asked me "So how many photos have you taken? 150?". I looked at my camera and replied "278 so far". He was flabbergasted!

So get out and get those cameras working. Just don't be like me and accidentally drop it in water or have it get hit by a baseball!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment