Saturday, June 20, 2015

National Skateboarding Day

I never tried to get on a skateboard until high school. There was no reason why I didn't, other than I didn't have a skateboard. I had a bicycle, scooter, and rollerblades, but I never had a skateboard. I remember thinking to myself that if I got a skateboard I would probably end up injuring myself by falling off it or running into something. I am somewhat of a klutz. I got stitches in my head when I was younger for playing ring around the rosy. . . we all fell down and I hit my head on the windowsill. Then in high school I fell off my scooter and got stitches in my leg. I also broke my arm - twice. Once falling off the monkey bars at school and another time falling out of a tree. Thus the reason why I never had the urge to try and learn how to ride a skateboard!

So for those of you that can skateboard, then today is your day! For the rest of us, we can enjoy other people skateboarding!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment