Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sunglasses Day

Whats a better way to protect your eyes then to wear sunglasses on a sunny day?

Growing up I never wore sunglasses. Primarily because they made me nauseous every time I put them on. My eye doctor thought that it was just because I was wearing sunglasses that were not actually prescription glasses. When I bought a new pair of glasses we took my old ones and got them tinted to see if that would help. . . . it didn't. My doctor doesn't know why this happens, but the same thing happens to my mom too. Every time I have to get a new pair of glasses my eye doctor tries to get me to buy the transition lenses. I refuse. I would really not like to throw up that I go into the sun!

So if you aren't like me and get sick from sunglasses, then go wear them!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment