Friday, June 19, 2015

National Flip Flop Day

What better way to celebrate the start of summer than to put away our tennis shoes and pull out our flip flops!?

As a kid I never enjoyed flip flops. I was pretty active, and I couldn't run in flip flops. They would usually end up falling off, or I would hit my toe on something hard and make it bleed. It wasn't until I got older that I didn't mind flip flops. They definitely make it a lot easier at the beach because you don't have to worry about getting sand in your tennis shoes. They also come in many different colors and styles. Compared to tennis shoes, it is also much easier to make your own pair of flip flops that suit you and your personality.

So lets celebrate the start of summer by getting on those flip flops!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment