Wednesday, June 3, 2015

National Running Day

Thats right lady's and gentlemen. It's a day dedicated to running! This is where we move our legs faster than walking!

I have never been a huge fan of running until the past couple of years. I found an app on my phone called a C25K. What is that you might ask? A C25K stands for a Couch potato to (2) a 5k (or being able to run 30 minutes straight). You only have to do the app three times a week, for a half an hour. It starts you off the first week alternating between walking and jogging for short periods of time. Each week it bumps up the running until you get to week 8, which is being able to run for the full 30 minutes. The first week or two was painful. But by the last week, I was actually craving to get on the treadmill and run. If you would have told me that I would like to run I would have laughed in your face.

So get out and run!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment