Friday, June 12, 2015

Egg Day

What came first? The chicken or the egg? Who cares?! Today is all about the eggs that chickens produce!

I have never been a huge fan of eggs. I will eat them if they are baked into stuff (such as cake), but I won't eat scrambled eggs or any form that eggs that are just eggs with nothing else. I remember back when I first started to try and lose weight, I decided to go on a really stupid diet. I don't remember what the diet was called, but all you ate was egg whites and tuna. Why I decided to give this a try I have no idea. Expecially since I don't like eggs or tuna. I remember that it took me a half an hour just to eat half a can of tuna. It was horrible. Now I did lose almost 10 pounds that week, but I was so hungry I gorged on food and gained it all back a week later. It was after that I decided to go for a lifestyle change and join Weight Watchers.

So if you like eggs, then go eat some! If you don't lets go find a way to enjoy eggs, such as throwing them or drawing funny faces on them with sharpies!

Have fun!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment