Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fathers Day

Today is all about our fathers and how they helped us become the people that they are today.

I get a lot of traits from my dad. My hair (which is a good thing), my ability to yell, my love of ketchup, as well as my need to be to places not just on time, but super early. My dad was my life teacher, but also my literal teacher. He was my gym teacher when I was in elementary school. I remember going to school extra early with him and he would let me turn on all of the lights in the gym. I thought that was the coolest thing. I had to go back behind the stage, and climb up on a counter to flip 3 or 4 switches. Once again, it was awesome. If he didn't have any grading that he had to do we would walk around the school building for a half and hour and he would give me math problems to answer.

I am so grateful to have a dad who cares for me and one that I can always turn to. Sure, we get mad at each other from time to time, but isn't that what families are for?

So Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment