Sunday, June 7, 2015

VHS Tape Day

Pull out your old VCR player! It is VHS day!

When I was younger we didn't have DVD or Blue Ray. It was all VHS tapes. I remember with VHS tapes that after a certain period of time or after quite a bit of use, the tape would start to get fuzzy or hard to hear it in certain areas. I know when I was growing up I loved to record things off the TV and onto VHS tapes. I had over 50 VHS tapes with hundreds of hours of Dark Shadows on it. I remember that Dark Shadows re-runs would play on the Sci-Fi channel every day for an hour. I would record the hour, and then when I got home from school would go and watch them. For some reason the volume would be normal for the first 35 minutes and then the last 25 minutes the volume would become very low to were even when I turned the volume all the way up I still couldn't hear it very well. This went on for almost a year before we got a new VCR player.

So pull out those old VHS or go buy some at a garage sale for 10 cents each!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment