Monday, June 15, 2015

Smile Power Day

Other peoples attitude can affect our own attitudes. I know that when I come into work and one of my co-workers are angry or upset I can sometimes get more irritated than usual. On the flip side, if my co-worker comes in and is in a good mood, it usually makes me happier too!

One thing that I've learned not only from my mom, but from working in retail, is to "kill them with kindness." What does this mean exactly? This means that if you have someone who is upset about something, don't fight or get angry back. It usually makes the situation worse. Instead, try to be as polite as possible. Keeping a positive attitude and a smile go so much further than being angry. Even if your not talking to someone who is upset, still smile and usually they will smile back. Smiles are like yawns - they can be contagious!

So lets go use our Smile Power!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment