Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cheese Day

Woot woot! One of my favorite foods has it's own holiday! It is Cheese Day!

Cheese is one thing that I absolutely love in almost any form (other than moldy). It could be string cheese, shredded cheese, block, or sliced. It is wonderful! A few years back I lived with one of my friends. She thought that I was the strangest person because I could eat an entire block of velveeta cheese without anything to go with it. No crackers, no bread, just the cheese. Is that really so strange? It is just so good! Almost all of my favorite meals has cheese in it; Ravioli, grilled cheese, pizza. It is all delicious!

So go out an enjoy some cheese! If you don't like cheese or are lactose intolerant, then go out and get a Cheese Head to wear (I'm sure you Packers fans probably have a few!)

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom


No comments:

Post a Comment