Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Garage Clean Up Day

Do you have a garage? Is it full of tools, yard supplies, sports equipment, or other random things? Well today is the day to clean it up and get rid of the things that you don't need or don't use!

Not going to lie. My garage is a mess. I only put my car in my garage during the winter. The rest of the year my garage is filled with random things. I have a ping pong table that I got from my grandmother, which is always a lot of fun to play. I have my lawn mower, mulch that needs to go out, weed killer, my bicycles, a treadmill, and gardening tools. Then I also have the things that I need to get rid of, such as the bale of hay that I got last October, and an old tv screen that I have never used.

So if you have a garage, take the time to clean it up!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment