Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Drivers Ed Day

What time of year is it? You got it! It's the time of year where the teenagers are learning how to drive! So put on your seat belts and hold on for dear life!

My dad was a drivers ed teacher. He had me go through drivers ed as soon as I was old enough (which was 14 years and 8 months old). He wanted to have as much time in the car with me as possible before I turned 16 and could get a permit to drive by myself. I remember when I took my drivers test. My dad had to come with me and the person giving the test. During the test we had to pass a horse and buggy, stop for j-walkers, and got stopped by the train. When the test was over the "tester" was going over how I did. I remember her saying that "that was the best test that I have seen in almost two years". . . Meanwhile my dad is saying "Oh, well she didn't come to a complete stop here, and she could have done . . ." DAD BE QUIET!!!

Even though my dad saw flaws I still passed with flying colors!

So be careful out on the roads! There are newbies learning how to drive!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment