Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Lose Your Marbles Day

Have you ever said "ahhh! I'm losing my marbles?!?" Well then this is the holiday for you. It's not just about losing literal marbles. It's about when you get in those moods where you feel like the world is crumbling around you, or you are losing your mind.

I sometimes feel like this when I am trying to do too many things at once. It could be because I am at work and I am trying to juggle between my classes, customers, dogs, and other job related activities. It could also be when I am just completely forgetting what I just did. For example, someone could come up to the register and I will ask them if they have our savings card. I will scan it, and then ask again if they have our savings card. I will then proceed to ask them a third time before their transaction is complete. That is when I know, that I need a nap because I am losing my marbles.

So go find your marbles!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment